General principles of food after removal of the gallbladderAfter removal of the gallbladder, the nutrition and diet plays a very important role in patient's life, since it is necessary to avoid stagnation of bile in the liver.
Nutrition should be a fraction and frequent (approximately 5-6 times a day). There must be slowly and you must chew each bite well.
That can be consumed after removal of the gallbladder:
- The first dishes: vegetable soup, or cooked in fish broth,
- Recommended lean meats, fish, steamed or boiled, steamed with vegetables,
- Beef liver, chicken liver in a stew, liver pate (but be sure to keep an eye at the same time the reaction of the organism)
- Yogurt, low-fat milk, cottage cheese, sour cream, cheese, butter (in small amounts)
- Better to eat eggs as omelets, steamed,
- You can eat a variety of cereals,
- Allowed to eat vegetables, sweet fruits and berries, watermelon, pumpkin,
- Salads, main dishes can be refilled with vegetable oils (no purified)
- Better to eat bread slightly stale,
- You can drink max 2 l fluids in day, including first dishes (jelly, fruit drinks, broth hips, tomato juice, decoctions of dried apricots, prunes).
Limit in the diet after gallbladder removal:
sausages; meats; fatty meats, poultry, fish; chocolate and bakery products; mustard; horseradish; onion; garlic; pepper; spicy seasonings.
Comments Add Comment
Diet for cerebrovascular disorders and hypertension Medical nutrition therapy for pacient with pancreatitis Diet for healing ulcers of the stomach and duodenum # 1 Diet for healing ulcers of the stomach and duodenum # 2 How to eat with ulcer stomach and duodenum Diet after the carry hepatitis Diet for Heart Disease Diet increasing protective force organism Diet for patients gastritis